Tuesday 19 August 2014

Walks are lovely

Well over the last few days mummy has been busy sorting out nana's garden. It's also been raining, but today we got to go for a walk, not to our favorite place, just the park.

I was made to walk with the Goblin on the double lead rather than getting to go on my own, mummy said we would have more fun if we actually played nicely with each other & that I should be more "dog", whatever that means.

When we got home we were both tuckered out but mummy made us "pose" for some more pictures, so I hope you enjoy them.






I also have to inform you that the Goblin says I'm officially FAT. 47kg I weighed in at, well she was only 5kg less so that makes her NOT FAR OFF BEING FAT TOO.
Hanging with the Goblin

4 comments:

  1. What FAT NEVER! Make the most of the great outdoors. We sure are with this lovely Summer we have been having. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just one word from the two of you --- BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! -- wish i could be there to snuggle and cuddle...fat and all. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so lovely, and definitely not fat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful girlies - can't believe how quickly the pup's turn into adults.
    Maverick is now taller than Cadbury! but he's not quite got the mature stature yet..

    ReplyDelete