There are rules for this award which are:
The award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and deserve recognition. The rules are as follows:
- Thank your Liebster Blog award presenter(s) on your blog
- Link back to the blogger (s) who awarded you
- Give your top 5 picks for the award in a post with a copy of the rules
- Inform your top 5 by leaving a comment on their blog
- Post the award on your blog
I choose to pass this award on to:
- http://delsinthedog.blogspot.co.uk/ Delsin is also a show dog, he got lost recently and it took a while to find him, but he's home now and very happy.
- http://charleneandstorm.blogspot.co.uk/ Storm is only 1yrs old but has certainly done lots in that time, he's even been in the newspaper.
- http://threebearsandme.blogspot.co.uk/ This blog is all about Monty, Ted and their human family.
- http://mountaindogbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ Hannah is a Bernese Mountain Dog just like me and her mummy has written a book all about her adventures in the snow. Some of the profits go to clubs for boys and girls and Hannah even has her own cuddly version to go with her book.
- http://tedzadventures.blogspot.co.uk/ This is all about the adventures of a little dog named Ted.
It was very difficult to choose who to send the award to, sorry to anyone I couldn't include. I still need to send on the Pawsome Blogger Award so you may get one of those.