Tuesday 22 October 2013

It's raining

It may be raining outside but we are all comfy & snuggled up inside. Ding dong, no it's not the Avon lady it's the postman with a box. I wonder what it could be.



We have raincoats made especially for us by a friend who lives in Colorado (we have 2 friends out there now). I have a red one & the Goblin has a pink one. Unfortunately it seems I now have to go for a walk in the rain.



The Goblin loves hers, she loves pink and she loves walking in the rain. She is now an honorary Princess of Berntoak (she will become a real one when she learns not to dig holes anymore). She does look very Regal, all she needs now is a tiara .

7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE !!!!! you really do look like a Princess, Deshka, so let's work on "no holes" - Love the red my sweet Fizz, that was Jess'e favorite color too! happy rainy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look so sweet in your coats. I love walking in the rain, there's nothing better than splashing about in puddles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look fabulous and we think you will stay dry in a very stylish fashion. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fizz....
    Those raincoats are pretty!! Red is my favorite color!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooo walks in the rain - wonderful!! All those puddles to roll in and drink from.
    You both look Fab!! My how the Goblin has grown, I hope my brother doesn't grow bigger than me!
    Woofs for a wonderful wet wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh - Your raincoats are so stylish! You & Goblin look wonderful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fizz....
    It has been over one month since you last posted on this Blog!! I am missing Fizz!! And The Goblin, too!! ;op
    --Raelyn and Rose

    ReplyDelete