Wednesday 7 March 2012

Hi

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging lately but mummy keeps using the computer and not letting me on it. She has found a site on Facebook for talking to Berner owners and they have been chatting and joking all day long. She has been so busy she hasn't bothered with me at all (mummy's moaning "that's not true") and she hasn't taken me out for a proper walk for ages, so I'm going to be very good in the hope she takes me back to the woods at the weekend. Mummy has got her new allotment and has been down there most of her days off and it's been raining too and I don't like going out in the rain, it's too much like having a bath. She has got herself a blog for her allotment and writes on that each day she's been down there but as far as I can see she still hasn't got much done, I want her to hurry up so I can go down with her, she won't take me whilst it's still got brambles on it as I get them stuck in my paws and it hurts.

Mummy did teach me a new trick, she puts a treat on my nose and I have to wait, if I don't drop it I can have it. Sorry about the quality but it was taken on mummy's phone.


6 comments:

  1. Great pic :) Shes a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Cool Trick! We are new to your blog, stop by and bark with us!! We are going to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cool trick! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cookie Fizz, M has been wanting me to learn to do that for ages...she finally gave up---although it's not my fault, those cookies just fall off by themselves. but lookie at you. woof!!! you may not geo-dog but you've got talent! hey everyone, put that in your treat balls- my gal can nose-balance a cookie. 4 barks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fizz!! What happened to the cookie in the end? Tell your human she cut off the best part! YOU EATING IT!!! :-) I have to say, you're awfully good - when I do that trick, I never have the cookie on my nose for as long. You must have iron self-control!! :-)

    I know what it's like to have a busy human - mines been very busy too and not helping me much with my blog. So what's your human growing in her allotment??

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá Fizz ... Amei voce e seu blog, estou seguindo.
    Que foto linda voce sorrindo. AMEI... Doce demais, voce é lindo. Ficarei feliz se vier conhecer meu blog e seguir também se gostar de mim, espero que sim (JOIN THIS SITE MY BLOG). Ficarei muito feliz. Sou a KIPPY, uma YORK e moro no Brasil. Estou esperando voce para ser meu amigo também.
    Voce é muito muito muito muito lindo e simpático.
    Fica com Deus.
    Aus da amiguinha com carinho do Brasil ...

    KIPPY

    ReplyDelete