Friday 20 July 2012

FaceBook

I think I told you all mummy has facebook. Well she's been so busy with her friends there that I haven't been able to get on the computer for days. Well she's admin on a group there and they decided to have a Bernese Remembrance Day to honour all the berners that had passed away. So it was down to mummy to make a video and picture. It took her ages, she asked for all the pictures to be in by Tuesday eve, then found people had put more in on the following morning, so he had to add them in, this took so long. Everyone said it was lovely though, so I thought I'd share it here too.

First she made a collage of all the dogs to go at the top of the page (called a group photo).



Then she put all the pictures into a slide show, along with music.



I also heard some really bad news from one of the blogs I follow. http://romp-roll-rockies.blogspot.co.uk/ K had been battling cancer for some now and she finally passed over the Rainbow Bridge last Sunday. It seems too many good dogs are living very short lives. She will be greatly missed.
I had to borrow this picture from another blog page as when I tried to save a picture of K it wouldn't let me due to the copywrite. I hope you don't mind me borrowing it Storm.

5 comments:

  1. Oh no, so sad about your blog friend. I have to check out their blog. Btw, what is your fb page called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fizz....
    What a beautiful idea your Mum had!! Just beautiful. Creating a Facebook page to honor Bernese Mountain Dogs that have passed. Sweet. ;op
    Love, Raelyn.... And Rose, my BEAUTIFULLY UNIQUE "Mystery Dog"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea and we liked the collage. Sad about K and Storm has bad news too I am afraid. Pop over. Have a great Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, both M and i are enthralled, tell mummy "fantastic project" licks, snuggles, all my love to my welsh princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. L- i am speechless, words cannot describe how beautiful this is- thank you, M

    ReplyDelete